You and Nature at Night
A natural dark night sky is nature's grandest spectacle. When we witness it with wonder we are doing something uniquely human, something our ancestors have done from the beginning of human kind. Doing so brings a perspective that is moving and refreshing to the human spirit. This page is all about how you can better enjoy, share and protect our collective access to this disappearing natural heritage asset.
Below are links to various resources and projects that you might find rewarding as a user or contributor. Please scan them, but first some basics that everyone that come here should do.
- Follow ANSA's Facebook Page.
- Join our Group Page.
- Self Certify your home for responsible lighting.
- Subscribe to our infrequent but important News Letter.
- Scan through the Learn and Discover Natural State Skies menu items on this website to see what you might learn.
- Plan to get out under a dark sky soon and take in nature at night.
Now for those optional items, explore the links below!